Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Raiyah Grace


Our beautiful Raiyah Grace is growing fast. She can now sit on her own, and babbles all day long. Her favorite thing is to sit on the floor and play with her big blocks. She continues to yell in protest the minute we put her on her stomach, but somehow finds a way to flip on to it every time we put her on her back. Raiyah is Daddy's Little Girl. The minute Ryan walks in the room she begins to giggle and squirm anticipating the cuddles and teasing he is sure to give.

Grace's favorite (and only) food is rice cereal, her legs start kicking asking for the next bite each time I go to get more. It's been so incredible to watch each new discovery and see her personality begin to develop. I never knew I would truly be holding an angel in my arms.

1 comment:

Jenn K. said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you have a blog so I can see cute picutes of Raiyah and your family. She's getting so big! Meatball is the coolest looking dog ever! I'll check back often.
-Jenn