family today. How lucky we are to have so many
cousins. The group picture is my cousin Marie (Flanders) Mchelson with Mara. Then Ashley (Foster) Flanders with Mykell. Me and cute Raiyah. Sara Martin with Jack. And my Sister-in-law Allison with Abigail and Lauren.
Aren't they so cute!
Raiyah loves the "Ghost Alligator," and drinking from the good old Lion's mouth with Abby.
Raiyah's favorite animal at the moment is the monkey. She carries hers around everywhere and signs it every chance she gets.
We bought a season pass and can take a guest and their kid anytime. Come join us any time you want. It's lots of fun.






7 comments:
It looks like you guys had so much fun!! I'm sad I had to leave early!! We will definetly have to try to go again. Abby keeps telling me that she will behave if we can go again.. hehe.. By the way.. I love the picture with Raiyah signing "monkey." It is adorable!! :)
Awhh.. can you email me these? These are cute! I don't like the "chubby" one of me though! ARG...
I love her! So cute, Adi and I should come and meet ya there! I'v been wanting to take her, but lex says she wont care, wrong she'll love it!
o, yeah cute shirt!
Looks like tons of laughs. I will have to come next time.
Thanks lady! :) I know! LOL it was a lil awkward to see JUST Chantel and Bryan there! LOLOLOL.. I thought it was going to be quite a few people! It was funny.. but Mykelly had fun! Anyhoo.. I am going to go there alot more!
Post a Comment