Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Wild Horse Canyon

We went on our favorite hike with the family in Wild Horse Canyon in Southern Utah. A lot of my Flanders Cousins, My friend Max Laforet, Cour D'Alene, and My immediate family all went. We had so much fun camping the night before and getting up early to hike. Raiyah loved dirt, and rocks. It was funny going down with Ryan since we both went with Young Men and Young Women growing up in our Ward. I love hiking with my wonderful family. Is there anything better?







3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the pictures. That one with everyone squeezing up and down the slot is very cool.

Megan said...

Love it. Looks like fun!!

lindsi said...

Heather! Looks like so much fun...I want to go there someday! I'll have to get some info from you if we ever head down that way.