Friday, November 21, 2008

USA RUGBY GAME





































We had so much fun going to the USA Rugby game! Ryan bought the tickets months ago and has been waiting in anticipation. I really enjoyed watching it as well. I don't know how anyone gets excited watching football after they've seen rugby; the game never stops. They just keep getting up and going. Love the action. Ryan was able to get his Viewmont Rugby boys to be the "ball runners" I believe they called it. They were pretty excited to be so close to such big name rugby players. Ryan also swore in for his next three years of National Guard. We both obviously have mixed emotions about that but felt like it was the right decision. It was an honor to have the General come to swear him in at the game. They decided to do it at the rugby game to show how someone in the National Guard can impact the community. I've been proud of Ryan for being in the National Guard, coaching Viewmont Rugby, and playing for Utah's Mens Rugby Team, Haggis. He loves this game!

No comments: