Friday, February 13, 2009

Malakai Jamieson Babinsky

Say Hello to our little angel. We named him Malakai Jamieson Babinsky. He arrived on February 11, at 1:00pm via C-Section. Weight 6pnds, 14oz. Height 19.75inches.He is absolutely perfect. He is eating and sleeping great. His sweet little spirit is very relaxing, and soothing. We've already found his tickle spot (his thighs) and he hates having his hands wrapped. It's so incredible to already love this little man with all of my heart. We are having a lot of fun. We will be heading home on Sunday, just loving recovering at the hospital. Well, if you hadn't gathered by now Malakai looks exactly like his Daddy. It's pretty cute seeing Ryan hold him, they are just the large, and small image of each other.

Raiyah loves being a big sister. She just sits and holds Malakai and talks about "little brother Malakai." She doesn't like when he is sad and loves to run her fingers through his hair. She is going to be a wonderful big sister.












25 comments:

Penny said...

Super cute! I can't believe how much he looks like Ryan. It was so fun to see you guys today. Thanks for letting us in! I didn't trust our germs, but your sweet! Congratulations and I'll get over my jealousy on Tuesday! Love you guys!

aShLie JaNe said...

LOOOOOK at his HAIR! WOW. He looks JUST like his daddy. :) He is adorable! Congrats you two! We are so glad he is healthy and happy. Can't wait to see him!

laura j. said...

Heather, he is adorable! I want to come see him sometime next week. How are you feeling?

Allison0124 said...

He is SO adorable!! We are so excited to have him finally here! Abby and Lauren keep talking about their new cousin that came out of Heathers belly!! haha.. Congratulations you guys!!
Loves!

Shayla C said...

So cute! I'm very happy for you!

Jenn K. said...

He is adorable! I cannot believe all that hair! That's awesome! I'm so glad he's here and that everything went well. Raiyah sure looks like a proud big sister. I can't wait to see him. He's perfect! (and I'm jealous you're done and I still have 10 weeks left!)

Doug and Shayla said...

Congrats! He's adorable.

FRYBABY said...

Thank you for sending us the link to your blog and for sharing your joy from the birth of your beautiful son, Malakai, with us!! Both of your children are beautiful and are lucky to have such wonderful parents! I am sure that Malakai will be playing rugby in no time!
Michele Smith
P.S. Love the middle name too!!

Brian and Becca said...

He is so adorable. I love all the hair. can my daughter borrow some.
shes 2.5 and still has hardly any hair. Congrats on the addition to the family.

Laurie Bingham said...

Congratulations! He is soooo cute!

Megan said...

What a beautiful baby! Look at the head of hair. Your children are so adorable.

Laura said...

oh my word! I love all that hair! I am so happy for your little family! We can't wait to come and meet him!

Gina said...

Oh my goodness. I just love our new little nephew. You're right . .he IS perfect. We had fun hangin' out with you and Malakai last night:)

Nutty Nielsen's said...

He is so cute. I am so happy to call him my nephew!

lindsi said...

Congrats Heather! He looks so perfect and defiantly just like his daddy....how fun! Hope the recovery is going well...we are thinking of you guys!

R Babinsky said...

I sure love our family. Te Amo

R Babinsky said...

hi love, I sure love our family. Te Amo

Ivan and Shelley said...

Cute family! Congrats!

Perla said...

thanks for commenting on my blog heather. malakai is just beautiful!!! i love all of that hair. funny about the heartburn thing, huh? i guess we'll see if it holds true for my new one soon. nice to be in touch again. i hope you are feeling well and recovering nicely.

Anonymous said...

Darling photos of Raiyah and Malakai ---you and Ryan are not bad looking either...:)
I think that Raiyah is looking more like you ... so I suppose it's alright that Ryan now has his look-alike.
Congrats to you all.

Anonymous said...

Darling photos of your family.

I think Raiyah looks more like you ... so I suppose it's a good thing that Ryan has his own look-alike---:)
Congrats to all of you!

jg said...

I love you for already having family pictures and pic of the little boy! He is so cute! Yes I do long for the days that it was just jump in the car and head off to see you! (mall, dinner, whatever) I think that Adi would love, love, love to play with big sister! You should move down here, plenty of house's for sale! Miss you all, have fun in St. George!

Kyli said...

Wow, look at that hair! He is adorable, just like his sister! Congratulations.

laura j. said...

How are you? You up for a girls night out? Does music class start again next week?

Debi said...

Congratulations! He is perfect! I'm glad Raiayah is adapting so well to her new baby brother. So happy for you!