Raiyah and Jack doing their usual thing when they hang out: sizing each other up to see if they want to tease or play together that day. :) It's always fun when Jack is around.
Ryan riding his bike in, getting ready to run. Raiyah was so excited, she kept telling me that "we are supporting Papa." She kept looking for him. When he finished with the bike she figured he would come hang out with her. As you can see she was not a happy girl when he gave her a five, and ran on by. She cried for a good five minutes wondering why her papa left her. You cannot tell she is a Daddy's girl. :)
And the big finish: I'm not sure who had more fun Ryan or Raiyah on the big slide after all the other activities.






5 comments:
Hi babe, I sure had a great time doing this. Thanks for your support. Im so glad we are the way we are. I LOE BEING YOUR HUBBY!! Thank you for always supprting me in all my endevors. TE AMO PARA SEMPRE!!!!!
Cute! Looks fun (for Ryan)! Good job!
Raiyah is a sweet little daddy's girl. Great job Ryan!!!
Nice job Ryan! Heather, when do I get to see you? We need another girls night.
Great job, Ryan! I can't imagine trying to pull that one off!
Post a Comment