Monday, September 7, 2009

Family Photos

Still working on a family photo that actually looks good of all of us. We will triumph one day. :) In the meantime we are having fun.



















Does Malakai look a little different? It's probably due to the fact that this is his third hair cut and he is only seven months old! His hair grows soooo fast, but I love it. He is still as sweet as ever and finally getting to the fun playing, crawling, eating, and loving his Mommy stage.


Raiyah is still her precious self. She constantly reminds me that she
is my princess. I cannot believe how grown up she is. This next week she will start Joyschool with some kids in our neighborhood, and ballet class (which she practices for every day on her stage aka the fireplace.)

5 comments:

RABarrett said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe all that hair, he's adorable! Cute family pics, have fun in Portugal if I don't see ya!

Penny said...

cute pics! I'm writing this as Brinklee and Raiyah are running in circles chasing eachother and singing twinkle twinkle little star. They are too funny. Then Raiyah just screamed and told Brinklee "no screaming in the house!" Oh my! They are cute! Anyway, love the pics!

Allison0124 said...

Those are adorable picutes!!

laura j. said...

Cute pictures! I am sorry I missed singing time the other day. And I have to regretfully say that we can't make it this coming Tuesday. We should still do a girls night soon though. I love you!

Karlie said...

Seriously??? Cutest!!!