Look at that concentration. What wonderful artists I have.
I had to take this picture because it is our life with Malakai. He has yet to be badly hurt, which is quite a miracle. But Ryan has taught me that Malakai is a boy and usually can take care of himself. So I usually just sit back as he goes a little nuts climbing things, and just having fun. This happens atleast once everytime we go out. A concerned Mom jumps to catch him in anticipation of his fall, and looks at me like 'I can't believe you aren't catching him.' But again, he is still in one piece and has yet to get really hurt. Until then I will let him just be a boy, which I absolutely love him for.
I somehow get taken by surprise when I walk by things like this, still. Ryan has always been a romantic so I think I take it for granted. I am so lucky to have such a thoughtful sweet man who makes my heart beat a little faster each time I see him. I love you hun. It's all the little things you do for me in life that makes our life so wonderful.






No comments:
Post a Comment