Tuesday, April 10, 2012

West Virginia with Matt and Gina

My Brother Matt was so great and found a cabin right in the middle of his house and ours. I think he literally just googled it and found the middle. So we each had to drive four hours and met in West Virginia. (Okay we ended up driving more like six, and they four but who is counting.) This cabin was truly a surprise in the middle of nowhere but we had a really nice time. It was fun to be able to see their family while we are both living in the East. We really just took it easy and spent good quality time together. We did venture out and see the New River Gorge Bridge. That was a nice little walk. We were all pretty out of it that week so it was fun to relax. Matt had broken ribs, Gina was feeling worn out with the pregnancy, and I had a broken foot. Glad Ryan was a good sport and hung out with us all (not to mention he has had a broken foot for over a year and still does everything on it).


 Raiyah truly loves Scruffles. This is Matt and Gina's dog. She spent every moment with the dog except for at night when he was in the cage.
 I will not explain this picture, except that yes it looks like he is flying, yes I was scared, and yes Ryan assured me he wasn't in danger at all.


Matt, Gina, and Owen





We celebrated Malakai's third birthday while at the cabin. What a handsome grown up boy. We love our Big Mac.
Iput this picture on for two reasons. To remind me of how much Malakai loves to cuddle with me, and he better always continue to do so. And this is probably the only picture I have of my broken foot. I wore this boot for three months. It was not a nice thing to stop running but I am glad I was diligent, and let it heal.

No comments: