Heather! Oh my gosh I am so happy I found you in this BLOGGING world! Look at you and your cute little girl. You look great and your baby is BEAUTIFUL! How are you?! Let's keep in touch!
Hi Heather and Ryan! It has been sooo long since I have seen you guys! (probably 'cause we haven't been in the hospital lately. That is where I saw both of you last.) Raiyah is so adorable! How are you guys? Where are you living? I am so sad that I don't get to see your parents when we visit my parents ward. It's kind of wierd. Say hi to your family!
5 comments:
Heather! Oh my gosh I am so happy I found you in this BLOGGING world! Look at you and your cute little girl. You look great and your baby is BEAUTIFUL! How are you?! Let's keep in touch!
Georgeous little family!!
Hi Heather and Ryan! It has been sooo long since I have seen you guys! (probably 'cause we haven't been in the hospital lately. That is where I saw both of you last.) Raiyah is so adorable! How are you guys? Where are you living? I am so sad that I don't get to see your parents when we visit my parents ward. It's kind of wierd. Say hi to your family!
Such a cute family Heather! Little Raiyah is darling. I miss you. Glad to see you're doing well.
What a gorgeous little girl you have, Heather! I love that little Raiyah!
Post a Comment