Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Dress Ups

Raiyah loves playing dress ups at Grandma and Grandpa Flanders with Abby. They always get very excited when the princess outfits, and the animals are pulled out for them to play in. Her favorite is the Ariel neclace. When you touch it the song Ariel sings to give her voice away plays. Raiyah loves to sing it with her. We love having Abby around for another girl for Raiyah to pretend and play with.


The toy Raiyah has in her hands is pretty funny. Since I was ridiculed growing up about being the "Mormon Flanders" from the Simpsons we all thought the toy was fitting. It's Ned Flanders, when you pull his hand he says, "There's always room for one more Flanders." Okay maybe you have to be a Flanders to appreciate it but it's funny.

1 comment:

Allison0124 said...

Cute Cute Cute!! I love it when they play dress ups together!! I love that Abby and Lauren have Raiyah to play with too. It is going to get better and better as they grow up and I can't wait!! We love you guys!!