We went to the Webb's Cabin in Wyoming a couple of weeks ago. It was so much fun. I always say how strange it is that we've made such strong bonds with our friends we made in the Canyon Ward from Centerville. I could call any of them for anything and they would be there. It was so nice to just relax and have no agenda. We loved playing two on two soccer, I believe Todd and I dominated :), swimming in the river, shooting, hanging out around the fire, and just being with good friends. Brian and his cute wife Tamara are heading to California for law school next week so it was great to see them before they left. It was also nice having two little friends for Raiyah to play with Luke, and Jack. Thanks for having us up it was alot of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Hello heather! you are standing right by me!
It's nice that you're taking time off to enjoy yourselves. It sure is nice to get away once in a while and enjoy each other with some good friends.
Enjoy the rest of your summer.
Those are great pics, Heather! I might need to borrow some for our blog (whenever I finally get around to posting again ;-)
We are so glad you guys were able to make it up, it was so much fun with you there! We'll go up again soon to snowmobile and sled. We love you guys!
Post a Comment