I think this is my favorite picture I have of Raiyah. This picture captures her personality perfectly.She is such a happy girl. I just laugh every time I see this picture thinking of all the wonderful little things about her.
We started a tradition a couple of years ago to hike to the flag in Centerville on New Years Day and replace the flag. Hiking is probably the number one thing I miss being pregnant. My Dad and Ryan banned me when I was about six months pregnant from going with them anymore, it was a pretty sad day. Anyway they seemed to have a great time on the hike.


Ryan really enjoys going snow shoeing with his Uncle Todd. They decided to go up to the cabin in Adam's Canyon I believe in Layton. They had a really good time. It took them a little longer than expected due to the storm that came in but had a good time. Ryan loved the cabin. Some hunter's built it in the 70's and now anyone can go and just have a good time. Everyone replenishes the wood and food when they go so all can enjoy.




We started a tradition a couple of years ago to hike to the flag in Centerville on New Years Day and replace the flag. Hiking is probably the number one thing I miss being pregnant. My Dad and Ryan banned me when I was about six months pregnant from going with them anymore, it was a pretty sad day. Anyway they seemed to have a great time on the hike.
Our family loves playing in the snow. Yes I still go out even though my snow suit won't zip up around my belly :) Sledding and rolling around in the snow have become two of Raiyah's favorite things to do on a cold wintry day.






4 comments:
Wow, she is so dang cute! I can't believe she is two! I love the gifts your mom and dad made, really you will have and love them forever! I had a table my Grandpa made me, My mom still has is and all the grandkids love it! Looks like things are good, can't wait to see you with one more! Hope you are feeling well! Love ya
Hope to see you at work! Your little girl is so cute!
I LOVE all the photos but I believe the first one of Raiyah won the contest. i love that face!!!
I can't believe how grown up she is. Thanks for letting my children get to know Raiyah...
Heather! I am so sorry I haven't emailed you about music group. I had a crazy couple of weeks with my sister's wedding...but it is all over! I will be there on Tuesday and I would be happy to take any days that you still haven't found someone for.
PS We need another girls night out!
Post a Comment