The yard of The Elms" is our favorite place to play at the mansions. I think it looks exactly like the yard of Versailles. It is breathtaking, and a wonderland for the kids to play in.
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Newport Rhode Island
Cliff Walk in Newport. Breathtaking views both of the ocean, and the mansions along this beautiful, well kept path.
The yard of The Elms" is our favorite place to play at the mansions. I think it looks exactly like the yard of Versailles. It is breathtaking, and a wonderland for the kids to play in.
The Breakers is our favorite mansion. It rivals the palaces of any I have seen. It's funny to think the Golden Age was the same time the pioneers were trekking across the country, just praying for somewhere peaceful to settle.
The yard of The Elms" is our favorite place to play at the mansions. I think it looks exactly like the yard of Versailles. It is breathtaking, and a wonderland for the kids to play in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment