Tuesday, February 28, 2012
December Happenings
As always we had a lot of fun hanging out with Whitings. We decided to make "graham cracker" gingerbread houses. Everyone had a great time, and it was a lot of fun to let this kids make their first of hopefully many candy houses. :)
These were taken at our ward christmas party in Norfolk. It was fun singing Christmas carols, eating good food, and getting to sit on Santa's lap.
I put this picture in only because of what took place at this bridge was really neat. But I have to say I was VERY dissapointed in the ceremony we went to for the new monument that was erected for it. We stayed for atleast an hour and the only thing we saw and heard were LOTS of different people giving LOTS of other people awards. It was pretty pathetic. But once I remember what this bridge is called I will inform you of why it is actually a very neat part of history :)
Braden Peterson (blonde friends sitting next to Malakai had a birthday party at the firestation. It was a lot of fun for the kids. At first you could tell the firefighters weren't too sure how to approach these little of kids. But then threy all got into it showing the kids all of their cool stuff. And it was really fun for the kids to see them in action. While we were there they had all four trucks called out at different times, and all but two of the fire fighters gear up right in front of them and jump in the trucks. It was really fun for the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Wow! Talk about the "Plum Pudding" dress lasting a long time! It is fun to see what you guys have been up to.
Post a Comment