I decided to go all out and cook most everything from scratch. I was so busy I forgot to take pictures of all the food. The kids and I made home made crescent rolls, they loved rolling the dough and cutting out the triangles. I also made a turkey which was fantastic. I made homemade stuffing which I cooked in the turkey. I think that was my favorite part of dinner. The stuffing was absolutely wonderful. (Linda Blocks recipe). I also made the gravy from the turkey drippings which was so tasty. And the thing I most surprisingly liked was the cranberry sauce I made from fresh cranberries. It was mouth watering. I had it on many sandwiches afterwards. :)
Friday, February 24, 2012
Thanksgiving at the Beach House
I decided to go all out and cook most everything from scratch. I was so busy I forgot to take pictures of all the food. The kids and I made home made crescent rolls, they loved rolling the dough and cutting out the triangles. I also made a turkey which was fantastic. I made homemade stuffing which I cooked in the turkey. I think that was my favorite part of dinner. The stuffing was absolutely wonderful. (Linda Blocks recipe). I also made the gravy from the turkey drippings which was so tasty. And the thing I most surprisingly liked was the cranberry sauce I made from fresh cranberries. It was mouth watering. I had it on many sandwiches afterwards. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment