Friday, February 24, 2012
Raiyah is FIVE!!!
Recently Raiyah watching Angelina Ballerina on Ice (a movie), and read a book about Pinkalicous going ice skating. Ever since she has said she wanted to go skating for her birthday. It turned out to be so much more fun than I anticipated. The kid skates were double bladed so it really helped the kids feel stable. By the end of the night they both were jumping and doing spins on the ice. We skated for 2.5hrs. I couldn't
Jinny Kim was so nice to help me make this cake. Raiyah's request was only: I want a Cinderella cake with her mice. I was so excited with the outcome. Raiyah actually helped us make the cake and thought it was so fun to design her own beautiful princess. At her friend party the cake was the biggest hit. All the kids just kept walking around it and staring. Thank you Jinny!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment